Random

Every morning I saw the most beautiful smile. I didn't know him, I didn't know his name tho but when I passed through a road which was directed to my school, I always met him, he always wore a bright red jacket (and I wore a red maroon jacket :D), he used a red motorcycle and he always smiled when we were passing through that road. I thought that his smile was for me because I knew that he was staring at my eyes and also I was staring at his eyes back. I always wore masker so I could hide my smile, so he didn't know that I smiled back to him. He always gave me his smile, the most beautiful smile that could make my day brighter, that's why I always had spirit to go to school because I knew that I would meet him there. But now I haven't met him anymore because I don't go to school in the morning again, so I couldn't meet him again...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Joni and Jimmy

12 Pemain Sepak Bola Terganteng Menurut Versi Saya (Tahun 2013)

Lagu Nina Bobo Terseram di Dunia