Learn Italian and It Was Really Fun!

Today I took Italian class at University with my fellow Russian Studies friends, they are Talitha,
Defi, Firza, Frily, Meisy, Evan, Bila, and Enyak. It was Basic Italian Class and an external class at Faculty of Humanity. I sat beside Evan on my left side and Firza on my right side. Firza talked too much during the lesson hahaha but I enjoyed talking with her, because she's kind and funny.

For couple minutes we waited, the lecturer came to our class at Gedung X. She was a native speaker of Italian which means that she originally comes from Italy. This is the fourth time for me being taught by native speaker. The first was Katya, who taught Russian language. The second was Elena who also taught Russian. The third was Joao, who taught Portuguese language (he was really kind and funny, but unfortunately he is in Portugal right now). Then now, she was Emilia.

The first thing that came to my mind was this woman was really scary. But after we were in the class with her, it turned out that she is really nice. She is really funny and attractive. I was so relief that I took this class. We learned about the things that originally made from Italy, like Prada, Gucci, Vespa, Mozzarella, Pasta, Pizza, AC Milan, Juventus and so on. When I mentioned Ducati to her, she told us a story when she rode Ducati with her friend and they had an accident. She said that her body became blue after they fell from Ducati but luckily there was no broken bone. But she said that her friend had broken bones because of protecting her from the accident, and she was really sorry about it. What a friend she has :)

After mentioning about products from Italy, she gave us a video to be watched. It was a video about Italy and the differences between Italian habits vs Uni European habits. It was really funny video. The Whole class laughed together when we saw that video, because apparently the Italian habits are pretty similar with Indonesian habits hahaha. For example, they don't queue, they park wherever they want, they order different types of coffee, and so forth.

But there was a little accident. Miss Emilia broke her bottle which made from glassware, (do I say it right?). She seemed really depressed when her bottle broke and I was really sorry for her. But the thing that makes me respect more about her that she cleaned it up on her own.... She went out from the class and picked a broom then cleaned it all. Oh my...

So that's it for today. I really hope that I can get a good grade from this class because I'm really interested with Italian now :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Joni and Jimmy

12 Pemain Sepak Bola Terganteng Menurut Versi Saya (Tahun 2013)

Lagu Nina Bobo Terseram di Dunia