All Time Low 's Tour in Jakarta has been Cancelled. It Was Really Frustrating

Source : fuse.tv
 
11 August 2017. It was one of the worst day I've ever had in my life. I saw the cancellation of All Time Low's Tour in Jakarta on All Time Low official instagram. I thought it was a prank made by them. I thought they were going to post another photo which would say, "Sorry, it was a joke! Hahaha see you on 15th august, Jakarta!", but no, they didn't post it. After they posted about the cancellation, Rockafella Entertainment (who was the promoter of this concert), posted the cancellation and the refund information too which made it official. I was wondering, what just happened between All Time Low and The Promoter? What made All Time Low cancelled their tour? All Time Low said on their instagram that the promoter hasn't fulfilled their responsibilities under their contract, but what was it? They didn't give us any information yet.
 
Source : Instagram @Rockafellaent
 
Words couldn't describe how I felt that time. I'd been crying for three days in a row since the day of the cancellation. I didn't overreact or what, but it was the way I reacted, because like I said before, "Words couldn't describe how I felt that time."
Every time I listened to every All Time Low songs, I burst into tears, even the ones who don't have sad lyrics. My mother and my brother asked me why I was so obsessed over a band. Well believe me, I actually feel jealous with those who aren't obsessed over a band, but I really love music and its creator. I've known All Time Low since I was in high school till now I'm in college. I've found them since 2010 and I didn't get the chance to attend All Time Low 's 2011 and 2013 concert back then in Jakarta. Now, I got the chance to see them, to actually see them and I already got the ticket in my hand, but I have to throw my dream away. It was really frustrating, and I still feel frustrated until now.
 
I mentioned All Time Low, Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson, and Zack Merrick 's on twitter and I was really glad that Jack liked my tweet, here's the proof
 
 
When he liked my tweet, it really gave me hope that All Time Low would come to Jakarta in 2017, even though I don't know if they will be able to come here again. Doing a reschedule is really difficult. I've been waiting for my whole life to feel the All Time Low 's tour euphoria. Lucky for those who came to their concert in 2011 and 2013, but me? Nuh-uh. It's really unfortunate to live in Indonesia when it comes to a tour concert, because we have to wait for like 3 or 5 or even 10 years to see our favorite band in Jakarta. Let me tell you, the last time Green Day held a concert in Jakarta was in 1996! It was literally the year I was born. Since then, they haven't come here again. It's been 21 years since their last concert in here. Pretty sad, eh? Our neighborhood, Singapore and Philippines for instance, always get chances to see awesome bands every single year. Another band that I like, Muse, they haven't come here again since 10 years ago... My life is so miserable....
   
I was supposed to have fun, to feel The Young Renegades Tour's euphoria, but now I have to wait until they come here, because all I have is only hope. I hope there will be a different promoter who wants to bring All Time Low back to Jakarta or I have to be satisfied to watch them only on youtube or their videos in instagram and instastory instead :(
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Joni and Jimmy

12 Pemain Sepak Bola Terganteng Menurut Versi Saya (Tahun 2013)

Lagu Nina Bobo Terseram di Dunia