Did You Know Jake Bugg? A Precious Musician

Taken from : inmusicfestival.com

 How on earth can I complain? How in hell can I be safe? -Jake Bugg, Simple Pleasures-

So recently I fancy a singer named Jake Bugg. He is a singer, well I actually prefer to call him a musician, because he doesn't only sing, but also write his own songs and play instruments. He is a British musician who comes from Nottingham.

When the first time I listened to his song, I was like "Oh My God, this is the kind of music that I've been looking for!" I'm not sure what his actual genre is, but all I know that his songs are perfectly match with my ears (and because I'm not a genre music expert). So I searched his name on google, and I was really shocked when I found out that he was only two years older than me (I thought he was like 30-ish or something). I mean these days, musicians in our age are sort of "pop, edm, dj, etc". It is really rare for me to find a young musician like him whose songs are kinda rock (according to wikipedia, his genres are indie rock; indie folk; folk rock; country folk; blues; Rock and roll; Americana). Not only the genre that makes him different, but also his voice. His voice is really unique (you have to listen to his songs, so you can tell how unique his voice is).

What makes me like him more is all his lyrics are really poetic and meaningful. He had a tour with the legend of Oasis, Noel Gallagher (who is my favorite musician toooo, hehehe). Many people doesn't like him because of his personality (those people think that he's a grumpy twat just because he doesn't often smile). As for me, I don't care about his personality or his private life. All I care is his music. I adore him because his music, not because his personality or his good looking face (well, I admit that he HAS a good-looking face, lol). I think it's really irrelevant when you don't like someone's work just because his personality. It means you only see the person, not his works.

Back to his songs. My favorite album from Jake Bugg is Shangri La which was released in 2013. His well-known song is called Two Fingers, from his very first album, a self-titled album Jake Bugg. It was also his first song that I listened to and became my favorite song since then. But I also have other songs that are my favorites, like Taste It; Simple Pleasures; Ballad of Mr. Jones; Kitchen Table; Broken; Someplace; All Your Reasons; On My One. Too many, huh? Well, his songs are really goooooood. So if you get over with all the edm musics, just listen to his musics and find the pleasure from all his songs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Joni and Jimmy

12 Pemain Sepak Bola Terganteng Menurut Versi Saya (Tahun 2013)

Lagu Nina Bobo Terseram di Dunia